Inspire your audience
Cambridge based Undo won Discovering Startups Competition in 2015 – we caught up with Niamh Gallagher (Marketing Manager, Undo) to find out what they’ve been up to…
What have been your key milestones since winning DSU in 2015?
- Customer success: proud to announce SAP is now an Undo customer (Feb, 2017)
- Announced series A funding ($3.3 million) (Oct, 2016)
- Company has grown in size (now 27 people)
- Moved offices to the salubrious CB1 district beside the train station (opposite Microsoft)
- Won ARM’s ‘Best Software Product’ award for recording technology, Live Recorder (Nov, 2015)
Q: If you could offer one tip for startups pitching at this years competition, what would it be?
A: Inspire your audience
Q: How many staff did you have working for you in 2014 and how many do you have now?
A: 18, and we now have a team of 27. Most of us are pictured below!
Q: Sum up working in a startup in one word
The 8th Discovering Startups Competition is taking place on Monday 23rd October at Deloitte in London. If you’re a start-up, early stage company or entrepreneur working in the field of technology, make you apply by 22nd September 2017! Submit your application via the CW website, here.
To watch the pitches and network with the next generation of budding technology entrepreneurs, register your ticket today! CW member tickets cost £80 + VAT, standard delegate ticket costs £110 + VAT.